Sunday, 29 January 2012

revlon facets of fuchsia

It's finally here. The completion of the trio. The team together at last. One polish to rule them all. I have no shortage of dramatic statements.
Acclaimed for its striking likeness to Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance, admired for its affordable price, treasured on the shelf in my bathroom. It's Facets of Fuchsia, and the last polish in the Gucci Westman collection that I own.
Facets of Fuchsia has a black base which I originally thought would be tough to get opaque but it's actually solid black in three coats! It's swimming with bright purple glitter,and larger pieces of hex glitter.
I think it's a girly way to wear a darker nail polish. From far way it looks like it's just a simple black, but up close it's like an explosion of sparkle. Like a night sky in a parallel universe! Deeeeeepppp.
I love how each of these polishes are so very different, yet they remain cohesive enough to belong in the same collection. That's how ya do it! I also have them to thank for my nail polish addiction.
"THEY TRY TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB BUT I SAID NO NO NO!"

No comments:

Post a Comment