Sunday, 11 March 2012

following up with the february luxe box

The products have been tested, tough decisions have been made, and no one cares anymore haha. Oh well! I'll make it snappy. :)

Joico K-Pal Revitaluxe Hair Treatment
Likes:
- Smells positively delightful
- Leaves hair feeling very soft after rinsing

Dislikes:
- I need a lot of product in order to lather it throughout my hair
- I haven't noticed if it has actually repaired my hair in anyway, but I'll keep trying!

PureDKNY Perfume Sample
Likes:
- This is one of those sweet, fresh, everyday scents
- I love its simple and sleek bottle design
- The scent lasts for a decent amount of time throughout the day

Dislikes:
- I probably wouldn't buy the full-sized bottle though, if I had extra money to spend on perfume there are other scents I would want before this one (I tend to like sweeter candy-type fragrances :D)

Mereadesso Beautiful Body Balm
Likes:
- Best smelling body lotion ever :) (smells like lemon meringue!)
- Leaves skin subtle, incredibility soft, and smelling great
- Probably my favorite product in the box

Dislikes:
- Unfortunately the full sized product way too expensive! ($54 a bottle)

Lise Watier 24 Hrs Glam Mascara
Likes:
- Packaging is different from other mascaras
- It lasts quite well throughout the day

Dislikes:
- It's so difficult to remove! It comes off in little flakes, making it near impossible to remove all of it
- I kind of dread putting in on in the morning knowing I'll have to attempt to remove it at night
- I've never been a fan of plastic-bristle mascaras because I've never found them to separate lashes all that well
- Over-priced, I think that there are way better drugstore mascaras out there than this

Mereadesso Face and Neck Toning Gel
Likes:
- Smells very refreshing, I love putting it on at night
- Leaves my face feeling soft and clean in the morning

Dislikes:
- Like the other Mereadesso lotion, it's much too expensive for me! ($120 a bottle :O)
-----

That's everything! I really enjoyed February's box. There was a great selection of different products, and I loved testing them all out! If I won the lottery I would buy Mereadesso products for all my family and friends! That stuff is gold.

I can't wait for the March Luxe Box :)

4 comments:

  1. I know this is completely irrelevant to the purpose of this post but i love your nail polish. It reminds me of stars in the night sky :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stumbled onto your blog and I love it! you're gorgeous!
    newest follower <333 Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you :D I really appreciate it!

      Delete