Monday, 26 March 2012

the march luxe box

Luxe Box! You're back to black! Good to see ya looking so classy buddy.*
* I still wish you were pink though 


lovestruck by vera wang:
What an amazing kawinkydink* that this was in the box! Lovestruck is one of the perfumes that I'm constantly fawning over in stores. When I see it I must spray it! The shopkeepers must absolutely loath me. But fear not perfume counters! I have a fairly large sample of it now. Muhahaha.


*spellcheck is saying kawinkydink is not a word. It's slang you unhip computer!





opi top coat: 
This is my first OPI product ever. And honestly I'm quite excited even though it's just a top coat. Top coats are the unsung heroes of the nail polish world! SPREAD IT. 












cargo eyeshadow: 
Well, well, well. If it isn't the eyeshadow that I spent 40 minutes trying to reserve during Luxe Box's First in Line program.

BUT I LOVE IT! I'm so happy I refreshed their broken website over and over again like a crazy person. I regret nothing! [I'm also relieved that the eyeshadow came in very wearable colours. With my luck I was convinced it would be yellow or green.]





chi silk fusion:
This is one of those products that you get in your box and you're like "what the hell is this?"

Now I've heard of CHI before, [from when I went to buy a straightener and theirs were way too expensive] but I've never tried any of their products.

The description on the bottle only confused me more. "For hair and skin?" WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT CHI?





So that's everything that was in my March box! I basically consider a Luxebox to be a success when there is either makeup or nail polish in it. So I'd count this one as a winner!

Thank you so much for reading, and remember that these products will be back in the form of mini reviews in about a week or so. I'll use that time to test everything out and possibly decode what I'm supposed to do with the CHI product... 
Actually it probably just nourishes hair. I guess I don't need Nancy Drew to help solve that case haha :)

6 comments:

  1. The Chi product is amazing as a serum, use it before you blow dry :)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sarah! I will definitely give that a try! I don't know why I was so confused by it haha.

      Delete
  2. Just came across your blog and... wow... i really like it!!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will be more than happy :)

    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    Kiss Kiss*Bang Bang

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much personality in your posts they make my LOL like an idiot everytime I read hahaha <3 love it, keep it up caitlin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Valentina :D That is so sweet of you to say!

      Delete