Friday, 11 May 2012

climbing trees and a farewell to boots

Really me? A dark chiffon shirt and boots? A black cardigan and scarf? Wait, those pants are black too! Seriously? This is how you dress for the moderately/kinda warm weather?

Well then, I'm kind of a poor excuse for someone who was excited for spring. But truth be told, it's still cold and the couple times I've worn shorts I've regretted it. The afternoon is usually sunny but then everything starts to take a turn for the worse, and it goes all Day After Tomorrow on us. Except it's worse because there's no Jake Gyllenhaal.

This may also be one of the last posts in which these boots are featured. But I'm not worried because this isn't the end of the line for them. They will be back. Or a better quality pair that closely resembles them will be back. Either or.

See you next autumn boots!
cardigan: smart set
scarf: suzy sheir
top: aerie by american eagle outfitters
pants: rw & co
boots: urban planet
purse: mia deluca for bentley


That brown crossbody bag has pretty much been glued to my side since it arrived in my life. I still can't believe how much it can hold. It's no Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. Clutch or anything, [someday my sweet, someday...] but it's sure doing an excellent job as my grab-and-go-walking-around-town bag.

That'll do purse, that'll do.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics..so fresh and full of joy! Love your boots too! You look beautiful!
    Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    And don't forget to enter the Romwe.com Giveaway!
    Enter my giveaway - $40 to shop at Romwe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You always leave the kindest comments Jyoti! :D Hope you're having a wonderful day too!

      Delete