Friday, 15 June 2012

cheap ebay jewelry

Oh no, it's cheap Ebay jewerly! Be warned, it will only lead you down a dark and gritty path of low standards and weird looking two dollar charges on your credit card statement.

Save yourself because it's too late for me. The necklace I wore today is proof of that. It was three dollars and it's also becoming one of my favorite pieces of jewelry to wear. Even though it's kind of tarnishing... and sometimes the little triangles flip up the wrong way...

But that is neither here nor there! See, even with my past purchases disintegrating right before my eyes, I still find myself on the hunt for more. Just can't deny this fondness for costume jewelry.

I like cheap and I like variety. Put 'em together and what have you got? Bibbity bobbity boo.  A lot purchases from Ebay, Forever 21 and Claire's.

Here are a few of the pieces that I'm currently ogling.

I know they may discolor and I know they may fall apart, but it's so much easier clicking the checkout button when the total is $8 instead of $80. I am such a cheapskate bargain hunter.

dress: roxy
cardigan: smart set
necklace: ebay
flats: ardene

Quality should trump quantity every time, and I should probably learn that.

Starting later.

Because I just ordered this awesome velcro hair bow for a dollar! It's meant to keep your hair back whilst doing makeup. Presently I'm convinced that it's the coolest and cutest thing I have ever seen, but we'll investigate that again in the morning. Online shopping and lack of sleep do not mix.

Or do they?

No.

But maybe they do.

NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment