Tuesday, 5 June 2012

essie tart deco

The other day I brought a bottle of nail polish to the beach for the sole purpose of taking pictures of it...

So that's something that happened.

In my defense Tart Deco has all the workings of a fabulous summer polish and that needed to be represented. And what does summer represent? Beach. And what does beach represent? Sand. And what does sand represent? ART. (Logic at its finest.) One mustn't question a girl with vision! (But it's probably best to anyway.)

Tart Deco is a creamy coral shade that requires 2-3 coats to become opaque. And once it does... BAM. Magic. Needless to say, I love this color. It's also fairly average on the chipping front, lasting about three days or so.

For all these wonderful reasons I would say that this polish was totally worth withstanding the silent ridicule of strangers. Not that I blame them or anything. Nothing looks crazier than a person taking pictures of their hand.

3 comments:

  1. LOL..don't worry, bloggers will understand why someone is taking picture of their hand!! I love this color on you! So pretty and summery! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    PS. New post is up on my blog. Check it out whenever you have time!
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually true! Thanks Jyoti :) I will definitely be checking that out!

      Delete