Friday, 8 June 2012

seasonal scarf retirement

It's getting to be that time of year when it's super weird to wear a scarf in public. [Unless you're a hipster or Steven Tyler. Or both.] And by "getting" I mean well-past. This is a very disappointing time for me because scarves are my best defense against old clothes and bland outfits. They disguise the lame things I wear and I need them, weather be damned!

But alas, it's getting too hot and no one wants a sweaty neck. Sigh. I don't know where to go from here. Parting is such sweet sorrow long chunks of fabric.


dress: forever 21
cardigan: suzy shier
scarf: suzy shier
shoes: payless

Oh my I just re-read what I wrote up there. It's funny how I was excited for spring and summer, but I've basically been writing farewell posts to all my winter clothing. So many mixed signals.

No comments:

Post a Comment