Tuesday, 10 July 2012

sprinkle nails

They sort of look like sprinkles right? Not like sour gummy worms or cheesy animation from the 90s? Because those were two things that popped into my head as I was editing this photo. Then I decided to google what other people had done for sprinkle nails and saw that most had used actual sprinkles! [Which is a million times fancier and more creative.] "Damn them!" I cursed at the screen, as I spiraled deeper into nail art depression.

I'd also love to say that bringing ice cream on board was solely a creative decision and all in the name of art, but truthfully it was just really hot out and I wanted ice cream.

10 comments:

  1. That ice cream cone looks sooooo good! And don't worry, I could tell they were sprinkles! You should try using real sprinkles too, I'm really curious as to how that'll turn out xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that you could tell they were sprinkles! I was worried it didn't look much like them haha. I'm intrigued with trying real sprinkle nails as well!

      Delete
  2. I seriously want an ice cream right now, haha. Your nails look great, simple but effective :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love an ice cream right now as well :P

      Delete
  3. So Beautiful! And that ice cream looks delicious! Any excuse to eat ice cream and I'm in!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your nails are so cute! The things you can do with nails these days haha. (And you've totally given me a craving for an ice cream cone. lol)

    Keep calm and carry lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know nail art has gotten so crazy it's hard to keep up!

      Delete
  5. Your nails Look great!!!! Why oh why did you have to show me an ice cream that looks sooooo yummy, when there is no ice cream van for me to get my own in sight! :0)

    ReplyDelete