Saturday, 7 July 2012

five clothing items to try this summer

1. Rompers/Playsuits
Rompers/Playsuits
black romper: river island, blue romper: delias, pink romper: miss selfridge

2. Crochet and Knit Accessories
Crochet Items
ring: esty, belt: wet seal, tote: topshop, flats: tesco f&f

3. Boldly Printed Skirts
Printed Skirts
paisley skirt: oasis, swan skirt: topshop, floral skirt: rowwe

4. Lace Shorts
Lace Shorts
green shorts: pacsun, cream shorts: vero moda, blue shorts: river island

5. Anything Mint
Minty Business
dress: romwe, t-shirt: american vintage, sunglasses: ray ban, crop pants: j crew

Let summer commence!
Well maybe wait until I have the money to purchase a few of these things... then let it commence!
:D

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous picks! :) The rompers and mint things are my faves xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I totally want to kidnap those items from the internet as well :P

      Delete
  2. The crochet ring is adorable! I love the river island playsuit too, I'm really into black ones at the moment and got a similar one from H&M- this one's nicer though with the button detailing, gutted!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I bet it's still super cute! I'm loving black rompers too :) They're so easy to wear and they always look so polished!

      Delete