Monday, 20 August 2012

e.l.f. mint cream

This mint green polish is one of my favorites and in typical e.l.f. fashion it was cheap as hell. But I'm just happy to have a new nail polish post up because I haven't been able to wear it much lately. This is due to a dress code related rule at my new job:

no nail polish.

I KNOW RIGHT! I work around food so apparently it's important that I don't, you know, start killing people with the bacteria hidden beneath its glossy depths. So now nail polish is limited to my days off only, and even then it's rarely on for more then 12 hours at a time before I need to remove it again.

It's definitely taking a toll on our relationship.
Hopefully another job opportunity will arise soon and nail polish will find it in its heart brush applicator to forgive me.

7 comments:

  1. I love, love, love mint green nail polishes! :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :) I'll definitely check out your giveaway, thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hope you both kiss and make up ;p love your blog so I nominated it for a 'liebster award' see here for details...http://misseelle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-awards.html xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I hope so too :P And thanks so much for the nomination Elle!!

      Delete
  3. Haha I love that cartoon! What a horrible rule though I suppose it is important not to kill people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I suppose it's SOMEWHAT of an important rule hahah :P

      Delete
  4. your nals looks amazing! your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too :)) keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete