Friday, 3 August 2012

what's in a name?

That which we call a blog by any other name would still be cra-zaay! [I'm pretty sure that's how Juliet worded it.]

Well it's done. I have officially changed the name of this blog. [As well as the many unanticipated links that went along with it. Phew.] I felt that a blog title like Caitlin Gets Dressed demanded a lot more outfit posts than I was putting up. I wanted a name that would allow for a variety of different posts, and still sound cheerful and girly.

So I did what anyone would do and forced my mom to start brainstorming with me. And we finaaallllllyyyy came up with Heart, Heart, Hooray!
Hopefully it's okay. There was a lot of ClichéFinder/RhymeZone.com involved.

4 comments:

  1. Aww I like it! And the header is gorgeous, like something you'd see on the cover of classic literature :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Maisy! The comparison to classic literature is so cool! That's so nice of you to say :) I found the more intricate heart image on The Graphics Fairy, she's fantastic!

      Delete
  2. I really adore your new blog name.. Loved your old one as well but I agree this one allows you to be more creative and expands what you can focus your blog on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! It really means a lot :D I'm definitely hoping to be able to put up a variety of different posts now!

      Delete