Sunday, 2 September 2012

sweet nail polish dreams are made of this

Ahhh dream polishes. The more you yearn for them, the farther they seem to slip away...

On that depressing note, here are a few nail polishes that are currently out of my reach* as presented in this half-assed extremely comprehensive list.

*Too expensive, not available in this city/country, or not in stock anywhere! [Thanks lame drugstores.]



As you can see most of them are glitter. 
I regret nothing.

Which polishes are on your wish list?

4 comments:

  1. Those Deborah Lippmann polishes are amazing! It seems I'm always lusting after polish (sigh), but lately I've been particularly interested in the new collection from Chanel. Vertigo, to be specific. Great post! :)

    Keep calm and carry lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these, especially number 2!

    Check out my blog? I'm having my first ever giveaway at the moment, so feel free to enter!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that cut above polish!I am trying to cut back on my nail polish buying as it is a little depressing to see my extensive collection and know that there is a good chance I will never fully use a single bottle up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the second one by models own reminds me so much of the mermaid!! super nice shades of nail polishes <3
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete