Thursday, 14 August 2014

totally stoned

I'm actually positive this necklace is made out of plastic. However, for the sake of laziness and the title I've constructed, let's pretend it's legit stone. I've never done a drug in my life. Please think I'm cool anyway.

Do you think this necklace gives off a laid back, boho-ish, kind of vibe? Because that's what I was hoping for when I spotted fifty of them squished on a peg in H&M. I envisioned paring it with an off-the-shoulder cream top, but I don't have one of those. So I settled (sure to be the first of many times) for a black maxi dress.

Now I'm just a hoop earring short of a carnival fortune teller. But what I lack in beaded anklets and my own handpainted trailer, I make up for in teeth. So... got that going for me.
Necklace/ H&M
Dress/ H&M

It's kinda fun how it has that built in layered look too. Like way to lift any and all responsibility from my sunburnt shoulders. Hopefully it won't end up like all the other necklaces of its kind: worn once and forgotten about forever in the jewelry box under my bed. I have semi-faith in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment