Sunday, 7 September 2014

sunday rewind / week no.8






































         1/pavement markings on an evening jog 2/setting sun while out for said jog
3/early morning sky waiting for the train to move on by 4/artsy fartsy stuff

Look how one with nature I'm getting this week. I started jogging to avoid boredom and started taking pictures to avoid jogging. Ahh, the circle of life. The Lion King had it so right. Hoping to include more beauty/fashion next week. This looks like Surivorman's Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete